If this doesnt scare you, I don't know what will.
This is gonna make life quite different in Israel in the VERY near future.
This is what the President had to say about this
"I don't see how you can be a partner in peace when you advocate the destruction of a country on your platform" or when a party has an armed wing, Bush said. "We will watch very carefully about the formation of the government but I will continue to remind people about what I just said, if your platform is the destruction of Israel, that means you're not interested in peace."Do we really think that they want to END the violence now that they have even MORE power??

1 comment:
Ironic that on the heels of this we have Muslims going absolutely APE over a cartoon in a paper. Last I checked, the Jews never went crazy over someones weird depiction of us in a newspaper. They celebrate by rioting and looting. Burning things and firing at will.
Some roadmap to peace we are on.
Post a Comment